Nigeria’s creative scene remains abuzz with exciting inflows of fashion, art, and music. As other forms of art enjoy constant focus and representation, the Lagos Photo Festival presents photography with a platform from which to stand amongst the other mediums. The festival plays host to a variety of workshops, panel discussions, artist talks and portfolio reviews which seek to bolster photography in around Africa. Now in its 9th edition, the event is Nigeria’s first and only international arts festival of photography. It presents photography as it is embodied in the exploration of historical and contemporary issues, the promotion of social programmes, and the reclamation and engagement of public spaces in showcasing the contemporary styles of the art.
Lagos Photo Festival’s Private Opening
- Cobblestone Redefines Luxury Living, Launches Sisi Paris In Lagos
- Bella Disu; Heir to the Phone, Africa Report – July 2019.
- Globacom’ll play a key role in driving financial inclusion – Disu
- CNN has bridged communication gap through African Voices – Bella Disu, Executive Vice Chairman, GLO.
- African CEOs show keen interest in Glo’s digital solutions